Just like a sailor understands the wind, weather and tide patterns before he sets out to sea, understanding energetic conditions helps us see the bigger picture. It helps us set our sails to go with the flow of the universal energy instead of being stuck.
We don’t have to fear it at all. We are prepared and recognize what is going on. We can acknowledge the cosmos and set our sails accordingly. We can practice our energetic self-care tools. We can understand that the breakdowns are going to have us break through. These breakthroughs are going to free us from all that has been holding us back from shining our brightest light.
Having this knowledge is reassuring and less scary too. In today’s Energy Healing Toolkit, I teach you a morning self-care ritual to start your day with self-love. When we work through the hard lessons, we need to give ourselves extra TLC. In private sessions, we delve deeper into your energy, goals and needs. Thanks for taking this journey with me.
Energy Healing Toolkit
Self-Love Morning Ritual
We can be so hard on ourselves, especially during tough times and/or times of transformation. Here is an easy morning ritual to raise your vibration, connect with your soul and show yourself the important practice of self-love.
- When you awaken, take a few moments to tune into your inner self. If you need to go to the bathroom, do that, but get back into bed without checking your phone or tuning into other distractions.
- Stretch your body in ways that feel natural and good. You might lengthen or twist. See yourself surrounded in a golden, energizing light.
- Pull your knees into your chest and give them a big hug. Feel the warmth and genuine affection for yourself emanating out of your heart. Visualize a pink light in your heart and feel that light spreading and surrounding your entire body.
- Say aloud, “Good morning (insert your name), I love you. I emanate love and light to myself. I honor myself in healthy, loving ways today. I am gentle with myself. I nurture myself. I will have a great day. I am love. I am light. And so it is.”
- Give your legs another big squeeze.
- Stretch your legs out and place your hands on your heart. Take a deep breath into your heart and tune into the self-love you have just given yourself.
- Once you are ready, you can get out of bed and start your day.
Would you like to further explore your chakras and help clear the way home? Click here to schedule a consultation or here to check out my selection of courses.