Are you ready for someone else to care for you and put your needs first?
Are you ready to feel more inspired and alive in your day-to-day life?
Are you ready to be more connected — with like-minded women, with nature, and with yourself?
Are you ready for the kind of powerful, lasting transformation experiencing these things could bring?
If you’re still reading this...
You are ready!
This coming June, over the 6/6 gateway portal and the weeks leading up to the summer solstice, I’d love for you to join me in activating and healing in the energetic vortex of Sedona, AZ.
The lead up to summer solstice is a time of great potency — a time when so much energy is building to ignite our inner power and brightness. And while this important energy is occurring, we can harness it to activate incredible personal transformation!
It's a place to experience what your heart knows to be true, even if you can't see it.
In the healing vortex of Sedona, home to the Hopi Native American tribe, you can feel the heartbeat of the Earth as it beats with your own.
It is there that we will take a five-day journey of soul connection and quantum expansion.
When is the last time you put yourself first?
The Sacred Self Retreat will be held from Monday, June 5 to Friday, June 9, 2023, in a spectacular 6-bedroom home sitting on the sacred land of Sedona, AZ.
The retreat includes:
- 4 nights/5 days in a gorgeous, luxurious home with panoramic red rock views
- Group Ground Transportation to and from the Phoenix Airport
- Nourishing, high vibrational meals & snacks curated by our own private plant-based chef
- Half-day Sacred Sites Excursion with our Shaman Guide
- Transportation into downtown Sedona to explore & shop
- Gentle Yoga & Meditation classes
- Hands-on Healing Workshops & Under the Stars Rituals
- Ample time to experience the beauty of late spring in the high desert
- Opportunities to Rest, Relax, & Reset your nervous system
- Connection, Play, & Fun with like-minded women
- Plus: Each guest receives a curated gift bag to take home
Dates: Monday, June 5 to Friday, June 9, 2023
Location: Sedona, AZ